It looks like a hunting rifle with a slim barrel, scope, and an open dart magazine. The scope has opened lens covers and the stock has a picture of a raccoon. The main body of the gun has orange-grey accents on it, while the barrel has a yellow tip.The ammo clip appears to hold traquilizer darts.
The Scouter's Rifle has moderate-high damage (2-3 shots), a fast firerate, high capacity, decent mobility, a good zoom and a decent slowing effect.
- Using this in tandem with high-damaging weapons such as Poison Darts.
- This weapon has a high fire rate, high capacity, and the ability to slow down enemies. Use it to your advantage.
- Conserve ammo as the capacity is
- Switch to an 85 mobility weapon such as the Katana as the mobility on this weapon is quite slow.
- Use the good slowdown effect as your advantage.
- It doesn't have any delay when switching with other weapons, meaning it is useful for Three Category Spam, otherwise known as 3 cat spam.
- As this sniper has deadly accuracy and a good fire rate, jump around (especially in long range) so you don't get hit.
- Strafe around to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Use 1 shot snipers against the user.
- As the name suggests, it shoots tranquilizer darts and it could be used by scouts.