It is a scout-themed sniper rifle that shoots regular bullets that slow down the opponent. The Scouter's Rifle has moderate-high damage (2-3 shots), a fast fire rate, high capacity, decent mobility, good zoom, and a decent slowing effect.
It looks like a hunting rifle with a slim barrel, scope, and an open dart magazine. The scope has opened lens covers and the stock has a picture of a raccoon. The main body of the gun has orange-grey accents on it, while the barrel has a yellow tip. The ammo clip appears to hold tranquilizer darts.
This weapon shoots regular bullets with instant bullet travel time. These bullets can slow down the player's movement and the 10x zoom optic sight allows this weapon to fight in longer ranges.
When reloading, the clip is taken out and is replaced by another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Using this in tandem with high-damaging weapons such as Poison Darts.
- This weapon has a high fire rate, high capacity, and the ability to slow down enemies. Use it to your advantage.
- Conserve ammo as the capacity is
- Switch to an 85 mobility weapon such as the Katana as the mobility on this weapon is quite slow.
- Use the good slowdown effect as your advantage.
- It doesn't have any delay when switching with other weapons, meaning it is useful for Three Category Spam, otherwise known as 3 cat spam.
- As this sniper has deadly accuracy and a good fire rate, jump around (especially in long range) so you don't get hit.
- Strafe around to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Use 1 shot snipers against the user.
- As the name suggests, it shoots tranquilizer darts and it could be used by scouts.