The Scythe was the third and final form of Death's Scythe and was introduced in the 8.0.0 Update. In the 9.0.0 update, however, it was made into an independent weapon.
It appears very similar to the Laser Scythe, however, it has a green handle with a black grip and a bright green blade. Despite being named a "scythe", the handle is quite short and therefore resembles a sickle more than a scythe.
It has incredible mobility and decent damage but has a low attack speed.
- Jump up and down when attacking, as well as strafing to dodge bullets.
- Ambush weakened targets with it. Or for damaging armored players.
- This weapon can be used for retreating due to its good mobility.
- As it's noisy when swung, it's not ideal for stealth.
- This can be used as a meelee for cat spam as it has good mobility
- If you use this weapon, try to upgrade to a better weapon later on, as the scythe does not have good damage.
- Knock the user away from you and finish them off.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Shotguns and explosives easily pick off its users.
- As it's noisy when swung, it can indicate where the user is.
Just in case, bring an area damage weapon. To pick off retreating weakened targets in close-medium ranges.
- This weapon makes a loud high pitched sound often found in horror movies when it swings.
- It was previously called the Plasma Scythe.
- Despite the Scythe supposing to be demonic, it looks futuristic.
- This was previously an upgrade to Death's Scythe.
- It was given the Critical Damage trait in the 11.2.0 update.
- It has a demonic, larger version of it called the Anime Scythe.