|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Secret Forces Rifle, commonly abbreviated as the SFR, is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.0.0 update.
It shares the weapon body as the Hellraiser, but it has a grey and black body, with a 4x scope, magazine, handle and stock. The rubber grips and rests are black. It also has a suppressor and laser sight. The laser is currently useless and is just for decoration. The suppressor works well, as the gun is quieter than most other guns with suppressors. It is held slightly lower than the Hellraiser.
The Secret Forces Rifle has a high efficiency, high rate of fire, a high magazine capacity, and a medium-high weight.
- Try not to be too obvious when using this weapon, and enemies might not know where you are, due to the fact that it is a bit silenced like the Casanova and Future Police Rifle
- If you have a sniper that almost kills someone, use this to finish them off.
- Get in a hidden position and use the scope to pick off enemies at a distance. The accuracy is very good.
- This weapon is useful for tearing down enemy armor and effective against mobile targets.
- This weapon's bloom gets bad after a long burst, but tap firing or using short bursts negates this.
- It is also useful for close range strafing due to the large crosshairs making it handy for close range fights.
- The scope also makes it good in place of a sniper rifle.
- Use a weapon with a high rate of fire and try to get as close as possible. 4x scopes are useless in close quarters.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- The suppressor might sound weak, but don't be fooled, anyone with this gun is a dangerous enemy.
- Approach them with a high damage weapon, such as the "Predator" (or other semi-auto shotguns), the Trapper, Deadly Beat and the Solar Power Cannon / Champion Solar Cannon. You can also use the Armadillo or a max upgraded impulse rifle.
- Strafe the bullets of this weapon often, because its user may most likely try to shoot you with it for an extended period of time. That way, the weapon can become inaccurate, and the user will waste their ammo.
Golden Secret Forces Rifle:
|Its grey body, silencer, shoulder stock, handle and scope turn golden and shiny.||200
or obtained from the Lucky Chest.
Secret Forces Themed.
Try to have a single-shot weapon that has high damage, usually a sniper, for long-range shots. Also try to have a close-range weapon, such as an effective melee or a heavy weapon.
- This gun is very expensive but extremely powerful and is recommended for any player who can afford it.
- It is based on the cancelled XM8 Assault Rifle.
- The Hellraiser is also based off of the same rifle, and thus has a similar body to the SFR.
- This was also the first non-upgraded weapon based on the same platform as another weapon in its category.
- The Rifle Soldiers in the Megalopolis campaign level wield it.
- It is the most expensive weapon in gems in the Primary section, costing an unmatched 289 to wield its might.
- This weapon unlocks at level 27 along with the Dual Hawks, Adamant Laser Cannon, Storm Hammer, Undertaker, Steampunk Fists, "Bastion", Piranha, "Sunrise", etc.
- In the description, it says that it is silent, but in reality, it emits a low-pitched sound, much like a silenced gun in real-life.
- Prior to the 13.5.0 update, this weapon and the Crystal Laser Cannon Up2 was the weapon with the highest efficiency in the primary section, and were always debated on which one was better.
- Although this is no longer true as of the 13.5.0 update, it has been given a max combat level of 16 with a max efficiency of 31. Its initial efficiency has been changed to 29.
- It was the only weapon with a golden skin that cost gems.
- However, in the 12.5.0 update, the golden skin can now be obtainable from the Lucky Chest.
- Along with Combat Yo-Yo, the Portable Death Moon and a handful of other weapons, this gun can be rented for free for two or three battles, they can be bought at a discounted price.
- In the 12.5.3 update, its sound effect when firing modified.
- In the same update, the way the rifle is held has been modified.
- However, it was reverted back to the original firing sound in the 12.5.3 update.
- The Secret Forces Rifle's recoil animation has been changed many times.