|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Semi-Auto Shotgun is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Military Trader's Van event in the armory.
This weapon has a white/grey colored body with a collapsible stock with a black butt. It also features a black/red pistol grip, iron sights, and a teal magazine, as well as a black hand guard, grey rails, and an unusable flashlight mounted underneath.
- Like any shotgun, it is best to use this weapon at medium to close range.
- This weapon is particularly powerful when ambushing lone targets or dueling.
- It fires shots in rapid succession, with a short cooldown in between bursts.
- It's best not to use this at long ranges, as the slow firing speed and large cone of spread will leave you vulnerable to counterattacks.
- Use this weapon against heavily armored players. Firing several bursts to the with the weapon is enough to kill one.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Flank around the user with a melee weapon and quickly attack them.
- Avoiding getting too close to the user, back off while firing to minimize damage taken.
The player should come equipped with a long ranged weapon, as the weapon doesn't deal much damage at long ranges if any.
- It is the first Primary weapon to fire in bursts.
- It is an only semi-automatic shotgun in the game.
- if you look long enough, you may notice that players are telling pixel gun to buff it. This shows that this may not be on your favorite weapon list.
- It shares the firing sound of the Assault Shotgun but a bit shorter.