The Semi-Auto Shotgun is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Military Trader's Van event in the armory and in the current Event Chest.
This weapon has a white/grey colored body with a collapsible stock with a black butt. It also features a black/red pistol grip, iron sights, and a teal magazine, as well as a black hand guard, grey rails, an unusable flashlight mounted underneath, and 2 barrels.
It has average Efficiency, a decent fire rate, a good capacity, and an average mobility. It is around 4-5 shots kill. If possible, 1 burst(3 shots).
- Like any shotgun, it is best to use this weapon at medium to close range.
- This weapon is particularly powerful when ambushing lone targets or dueling.
- Use this when your opponent is invisible as you will still hit most of your shots.
- Aim for the head at close range to deal more damage.
- At the same time, wear max Primary booster sets to benefit the weapon the most.
- It fires three shots in rapid succession, with a short cooldown in between bursts.
- It's best not to use this at long ranges, as the slow firing speed and large cone of spread will leave you vulnerable to counterattacks.
- Use this weapon against heavily armored players. Firing 1-2 bursts to the with the weapon is enough to secure a kill.
- It is the best to attack a lone target.
- Take note that the mobility of the weapon is low, as it is not for moving around the map.
- Pick off the user at long range. The farther the better.
- Flank around the user with a melee weapon and quickly attack them.
- Avoiding getting too close to the user, back off while firing to minimize damage taken.
- Area damage weapons can easily pick up its users.
- Full automatic weapons shred the wielder in no time.
- Attack its users from behind, as he/she have less time to react.
- Use the same weapon against them.
- The player should come equipped with a long ranged weapon.
- Automatic backup.
- High Mobility melee.
- It is the first Primary weapon to fire in bursts.
- It is one of 2 semi-automatic shotgun in the game; the other one is the Block Shootgun.
- This weapons' firing sound is a slightly shortened version of the Assault Shotgun's firing sound.