|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Semi Auto Sniper Rifle is a Sniper weapon that was introduced in the 10.6.0 update.
The weapon has a design of a bullpup sniper rifle. It has a red body, a black handguard, a grey barrel and magazine, a 10x scope, muzzle brake and retractable stock.
It has medium-high, a very high rate of fire, large capacity, average mobility, and high reload time for levels between 12 and 21.
- If the user holds down the fire button it will fire a three-round burst, and continue to do so as long as the fire button is in use.
- This gun is useful in taking down air targets with its high damage and fire rate and low recoil, the same goes with ground targets while you are in the air.
- Due to the semi auto feature, the recoil will affect the number shots that hit the target so aim for the middle of the body to conserve ammo.
- If using this weapon in Sniper Tournament, it is absolutely recommended to equip Steel Hands.
- Quickly tapping the button once releases only one shot compared to the burst of three from holding it.
- If the player rapidly taps the fire button it will behave similar to an automatic rifle and increase the fire rate to that of the Swat Rifle, while being semi-automatic.
- Strafe around the player to avoid being shot by the weapon.
- Hide behind an object, or outflank the user.
- Any Primary weapons can overwhelm the user due to its fire rate.
- Area damage can make short work on its users in close range.
Have a Backup weapon if engaged in close quarters.
- It is somewhat based on the Barrett M95 or the Barrett XM500, a similar bullpup rifle.
- The pistol grip and handguard are fairly similar to that of the conceptual MR-C assault rifle.
- It has the highest firing rate of any weapon located in the sniper section.
- It may be based on Respawnables' Semi-Automatic Sniper.
- The name is misleading, as this weapon is technically a burst-fire, not semi-automatic.
- This, Champion/Mercenary and Sakura are the only weapons that can fire in bursts.
- Burst-fire sniper rifles seem to have the fire rate of 98, which is somewhat misleading.