|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Serious Argument is a Primary weapon added in the 12.2.0 update.
It appears as a light machine gun, with a US patriot-themed design. It features a grey stock with the American flag on it, a white handle, a blue body with a red stripe.
Underneath the body is a red ammo box with a white/blue star on the sides and the number '7.4' on the front and back of the ammo box, which could refer to the caliber the weapon uses or July 4th.
It also features a red, white, and blue gas tube and barrel with a grey muzzle break and a front sight on top.
It has moderately high damage, average fire rate, above average capacity, and normal mobility. It's best suited for medium to long ranged engagements.
- Aim at the head to utilize this weapon's damage.
- This can damage the heavily armored players with ease if done with headshots.
- Its high cartridge supply allows the weapon to be fired for prolonged periods of time and to suppress enemies from cover.
- Its fire rate is not quite fast for a typical LMG, so do not try using this weapon against enemy crowds.
- Don't stand still while chewing the enemy's armor and health.
- It has a niche weapon in medium range gunfights. Though it can offer long range suppression and damage, it can be outclassed by the precision that snipers offer in long ranged engagements. Its mediocre time to kill makes it a poor choice against closed ranged weapons like shotguns or the Ghost Lantern.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage can make short work on its users.
- If under suppressive fire by the user, either flank the user, use throwing gadgets such as the Frag Grenade or the Dragon Whistle, or wait until the user runs out of ammo.
Equip a close range weapon and a long range weapon as well.
- This is based on the Belgian FN Herstal M249 light machine gun.
- This is one of four LMGs in Pixel Gun 3D, the others being the Heavy Machine Gun, Hero and the Assault Machine Gun.
- This looks like the slightly buffed and greatly detailed version of Heavy Machine Gun, due to its good mobility, and high damage. However, its drawback is that it has a lower fire rate.
- The 7 and 4 labeled stand for July 4.