The Serious Argument is a Primary weapon added in the 12.2.0 update.
It appears as a light machine gun, with a US patriot-themed design. It features a grey stock with the American flag on it, a white handle, a blue body with a red stripe.
Underneath the body is a red ammo box with a white/blue star on the sides and the number '7.4' on the front and back of the ammo box.
It also features a red, white, and blue gas tube and barrel with a grey muzzle break and a front sight on top.
It has moderately high damage, average fire rate, above average capacity, and normal mobility. It's best suited for close to medium ranged engagements.
- Go for weakened opponents or/and aim on the head for better ammo conservation and less intense duel.
- Pair this machine gun with max Primary Efficiency Wears and Piercing Shells to make work shorter.
- Its fire rate is not quite fast for a typical LMG, so do not try using this weapon against enemy crowds.
- Its high cartridge supply allows the weapon to be fired for prolonged periods of time and to suppress enemies from cover.
- Don't stand still while chewing the enemy's armor and health.
- It has a niche weapon in medium range gunfights. Though it can offer long range suppression and damage, it can be outclassed by the precision that snipers offer in long ranged engagements. Its mediocre time to kill makes it a poor choice against closed ranged weapons like shotguns or the Ghost Lantern.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage can make short work on its users.
- If under suppressive fire by the user, either flank the user, use throwing gadgets such as the Frag Grenade or the Dragon Whistle, or wait until the user runs out of ammo.
Equip a close range weapon and a long range weapon as well.
- This is based on the Belgian FN Herstal M249 light machine gun.
- This is one of four LMGs in Pixel Gun 3D, the others being the Heavy Machine Gun, Hero and the Assault Machine Gun.
- This looks like the slightly buffed and greatly detailed version of Heavy Machine Gun, due to its good mobility, and high damage. However, its drawback is that it has a lower fire rate.
- The 7 and 4 labeled on the front face of an ammunition box stands for July 4.