|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Shadow Spell is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
The Shadow Spell is a purple book with golden designs. There seems to be what looks like an eye on the front cover.
This weapon has a high damage output, low efficiency, low capacity, and a medium mobility. This weapon is capable of an one-shot body shot.
- Use similarly to the Thunder Spell or Little Cthulhu.
- This weapon can one-shot, and deals area damage, making it possible to shoot randomly and kill someone
- To well-benefit from the area damage, use it against groups of enemies.
- It has an instant bullet travel time, similar to most sniper weapons.
- You cannot rocket jump with this weapon, but the area damage can still hurt you, so avoid being too close to your target.
- Avoid being too far as well, for this is a sniper weapon without a scope.
- This weapon has a slow fire rate, so attack its users with high rate of fire weapons.
- Attack its users from long ranges.
- Jumping may prove very effective since it's area damage mainly effects the ground.
- Use something that can slow down the target so hitting players at long ranges can be easier.
- If the area damage does not seem to do anything, use a heavy weapon with a large blast radius.
- The Shadow Spell is one of 5 spell books added in the 13.2.0 update along with the Curse Spell, Poison Spell, Airblade Spell, and Earth Spike Spell.
- When the Shadow Spell hits something, a dark, shadow-like cloud comes out from the bottom of where the projectile landed. This, however, is only for cosmetics and does not have any after-effect damage
- The Shadow Spell's stats claim it has an ammo amount of 1, but it actually has 21 shots per clip. It just doesn't need to reload.
- At first, this weapon was a 2 hit kill. Then, it got buffed to a 1 hit kill. Now, it is back at a 2 hit kill.
- This weapon seems to belong more in the Heavy Section, with a huge blast radius, devastating damage, low mobility, and a lack of a scope.