The Shaman's Bow is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 14.1.0 update.
It looks like a jungle themed bow, with 4 animal teeth on the front of the bow. It has a green drawstring, and a grey bone arrow rest.
The arrow has a green shaft, with purple fetching and a bright green/yellow tip containing poison.
This weapon deals high damage and has an average fire-rate for a sniper. Due to the "Random effects" attribute, this weapon can be very useful and handy in weakening enemy players.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage output.
- Try aiming for weakened players.
- Try using combos by shooting enemies with this weapon first and then use another weapon to finish them off.
- Take advantage of its Random Effect attribute as its effective for damaging enemies over time, and could potentially kill a target.
- Like all bows, its shots cannot be heard from a distance, use this as an advantage by picking off users at a distance.
- This weapon, like most snipers, has no travel time and also does not lose accuracy much, if at all, when the firing button is held down.
- This weapon can kill in 2-3 body shots, and kill in 1-2 head shots. It's possible to kill with one shot, using the Random Effects attribute.
- If using the Leader's Drum, it can one shot max armored players no matter where you hit them.
- The Random Effects attribute will very easily tear your armor and annoy you, so try to avoid engaging them at medium ranges.
- When forced in a close range combat try using a shotgun, or your melee weapon if you don't have any.
- Try sniping them with a weapon that is more suitable for long ranges.
- Use your heavy in medium to close range combat to mess them up and confuse them.
- Do not get fooled by this weapons projectile motion animation, as it's travel-time is instant.
Try having a good primary or a backup weapon for when this weapon runs out of ammo. This weapon is meant for weakening enemy players or disturbing them. This is more like a support weapon, so have a good primary and other weapons that can do what this weapon can't. However, with the right equipment this weapon is a 1-2 shot kill with effects.
- It is the 8th bow added to the game.
- The Poison attribute was changed to Random Effects.
- It is the first weapon from the "Sniper" category to feature random effects, the first in the game is Fidget Thrower.
- In the 15.4.1 Update, This weapon got significantly buffed. Its Efficiency was buffed to 39.0, making it possible to one shot opponents.