|| This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.
Shards , were a craft-currency that allowed a player to upgrade their module level or extract it from the item. One used to receive shards from the module-crates or buy them in the bank.
They appear to be sharp, light blue crystals.
Shards were used to extract modules from weapons and upgrade modules.
- Shards used to be dropped by mobs in raid (uncommon chance).
- Shards used to be purchased from the shop using real money.
- Shards used to be obtained from a chest, and a chest can be obtained by playing game modes and winning. Different chests offer different amounts of shards.
- Shards can be spent on upgrading modules.
- Shards can be spent on extracting modules.
However, they were removed from the game on the 16.7.0 update, and any shards a player has will be converted to by 2:1 conversion ratio.