|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Sharp-eyed Courier is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.5.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Trader's Van event in the armory.
It appears to be a large assault rifle with an orange, black and blue color scheme. It possesses a scope with red glass, an ammo pack housing a small creature with red eyes, and a claw protruding from its side. dull white tubing runs from the barrel into the ammunition.
It has good damage, a good fire rate, a medium small capacity, and a slow mobility. It is around 9-10 shots.
- Try to get headshots with this weapon.
- Use the Enemy detector to find enemies more easily.
- Use this in close to medium ranges as this weapon is not the best for long ranges, even though it has a scope. However, it's still possible to get a few long range kills.
- Switch to any weapon with 80 or more mobility as this weapon's mobility isn't the best.
- Rocket jumping helps a lot and try to move around.
- When using a weapon with slow fire rate, be sure NOT to miss as this weapon can shred a player very quickly.
- Attack the user from long range.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Outrun the user with any weapon with 80 or more mobility.
Bring a close-ranged and long-ranged weapon.
- It is the second weapon to feature the Enemy Detector attribute, the first being the Knife and Compass.