The Sharp-eyed Courier is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.5.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Trader's Van event in the armory.
It appears to be a large assault rifle with an orange, black and blue color scheme. It has a scope with red glass, an ammo pack with a small creature with red eyes on it and a radar dish on the side. Dull white tubing runs from the barrel to the ammunition.
It has good damage, a good fire rate, a medium small capacity, and a slow mobility. It is around 9-10 shots.
- Try to get headshots with this weapon.
- Use the Enemy detector to find enemies more easily.
- Use this in close to medium ranges as this weapon is not the best for long ranges, even though it has a scope. However, it's still possible to get a few long range kills.
- Switch to any weapon with 80 or more mobility as this weapon's mobility isn't the best.
- Rocket jumping helps a lot and try to move around.
- When using a weapon with slow fire rate, be sure NOT to miss as this weapon can shred a player very quickly.
- Attack the user from long range.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Outrun the user with any weapon with 80 or more mobility.
Bring a close-ranged and long-ranged weapon.
- It is the second weapon to feature the Enemy Detector attribute, the first being the Knife and Compass.
- The detection device is from the game Death Stranding, where the creature inside the box (magazine) has 'DOOMS' and can detect enemies. When the creature is connected to the gun via the tube, it can detect enemies. That detection is displayed by the rapidity of the arm on top of the gun, giving its ability.