|“|| Do you sense it? Someone is coming! Of course, you can't sense it, but your rifle can!|
Stay sharp and pray. It is going to be a tough fight for you...
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Sharp-eyed Courier is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.5.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Trader's Van event in the armory.
It is an unconventional weapon that shoots tiny lead bullets automatically. It has good damage, a good fire rate, a medium-small capacity, and slow mobility. It is around 9-10 shots.
It appears to be a large assault rifle with an orange, black and blue color scheme. It has a scope with red glass, an ammo pack with a small creature with red eyes on it and a radar dish on the side. Dull white tubing runs from the barrel to the ammunition.
This is a high-damaging weapon that has scope and attribute. If an enemy is close to you, the radar on the weapon's barrel will activate and its "petals" will quickly go from one side to another. The Sharp-eyed Courier shoots black bullets that have a bit long travel time. If bullet hit an opponent, he'll get some damage without any effects.
While reloading, magazine is taken off the weapon and then put back. At first 2 seconds of reloading, the weapon's scope will be shown off, but at next second it will disappear. The reload animation is 3 seconds long in total.
Not depending on the does the weapon have delay or not, it's not recommended to use it for Three Category Spam because it has travel time and low damage for this method of playing.
- Try to get headshots with this weapon.
- Use the Enemy detector to find enemies more easily. The closer you are, the faster the radar will move.
- Use this in close to medium ranges as this weapon is not the best for long ranges, even though it has a scope. However, it's still possible to get a few long-range kills.
- Switch to any weapon with 80 or more mobility as this weapon's mobility isn't the best.
- Rocket jumping helps a lot and try to move around.
- When using a weapon with slow fire rate, be sure NOT to miss as this weapon can shred a player very quickly.
- Attack the user from a long range.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Outrun the user with any weapon with 80 or more mobility.
Bring a close-ranged and long-ranged weapon.
- It is the second weapon to feature the Enemy Detector attribute, the first being the Knife and Compass.
- The detection device is from the game Death Stranding, where the creature inside the box (magazine) has 'DOOMS' and can detect enemies. When the creature is connected to the gun via the tube, it can detect enemies. That detection is displayed by the rapidity of the arm on top of the gun, giving its ability.