|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Sharp Snowflake is a Special weapon introduced in the 13.3.0 update.
It resembles a light blue snowflake, with a blue pattern in the middle and 8 arms.
The player throws the snowflake, in which the snowflake creates a cluster of about 6 smaller pieces upon impact.
It has high damage, medium capacity, medium fire-rate, and medium mobility. This weapon is capable of killing players in one shot.
- Aim for your enemy's body or near them. Directly hitting an enemy wearing champion armor will kill them in about 1 hit.
- Use in medium to close range combat.
- Use this for small crowd control.
- Like the Christmas Ultimatum, most of its area damage is horizontal, meaning that you need to use a Singular Grenade to pull foes in or use Sticky Candy.
- Kill its users quickly using instant kill weapons, such as Anti-Champion Rifle or Big Buddy (PG3D).
- Dispatch its users from long ranges.
- Use a Jetpack and attack from above. Its users will have a much harder time hitting you.
Have a weapon to engage users at long range.
- It is the few weapons to feature the Cluster Bomb attribute, the first being the Christmas Ultimatum and the second being Earth Spike Spell.
- This, the Eva, the Swarmer, and the Last Samurai are the only weapons exclusive to the Event Chest.
- It looks very similar to a real snowflake, except the color is different.
- When this weapon is out of ammunition, the player still holds a sharp snowflake with them.