|| This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!
This article describes a Pixel Gun World pick-up. If you are looking for the same pick-up in Pixel Gun 3D, see Shield (PG3D).
|| This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun World.
is a Pick-Up
that can be found in any mode.
It appears as a small, silver shield.
The Shield is a rare pick-up found on any map. It commonly appears more on the ground in Arena. Buying Armor and its upgrades give you additional shields, that reappears each respawns.
However, life points won't decrease when being damaged until all of your armor points are gone.
- If an unarmored player picks up one, it will partially fill their armor bar.
- Armor can be used to restore players' armor points.
- Shields cannot be used to boost armor if a player did not lose any of his armor.
- Armor points stack up to 132 armor points.
- However, if you used the Dragon Armor or Wonder Vest, fully upgraded, then it is stocked with 152 armor points.