|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun World.|
The Shield is a Pick-Up that can be found in any mode.
It appears as a small, silver shield.
However, life points won't decrease when being damaged until all of your armor points are gone.
- If an unarmored player picks up one, it will partially fill their armor bar.
- Armor can be used to restore players' armor points.
- Shields cannot be used to boost armor if a player did not lose any of his armor.
- Armor points stack up to 132 armor points.
- However, if you used the Dragon Armor or Wonder Vest, fully upgraded, then it is stocked with 152 armor points.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.