|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World accessory. If you are looking for the same accessory in Pixel Gun 3D, see Great Samurai Helmet.
The Shogun Helmet, formerly called the "Great Samurai Helmet" is a hat introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World.
The helmet is colored green with yellow details on the head. It also covers the entire head.
- It gives you 3 extra defense.
- It increases your jump height.
- It increases your mobility.
- Use this hat in order to jump on high obstacles and to quickly escape from intense situations.
- Try strafing bullets, lasers and other fire-entities, using this hat.
- Use this hat in order to slightly increase your armor.
- If you have skill, try as best as you can aiming its users who strafe often.
- Try using Heavy weapons in order to encounter players who jump and strafe often.
- However, with these weapons, do this action in close range, because the strafing players will take an advantage from the range of these weapons.
- It is one of the 3 accessories that completely covers up a player's head, making it invisible for other players. The 2 other accessories being the Panda Head and the Cubacca's Mask.