|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes the Pixel Gun World weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Shotgun.
It has a wooden handle as well as a wooden pump action hold. The barrel and base are metal. There is a slot on the side where the shells come out. A small sight is at the end of the barrel but cannot be used. It does area damage.
It has area damage and deals a good amount of damage. Its rate of fire and mobility are great too.
- Use in close combat. Aim for the head.
- Switch immediately when its ammo finishes, as it takes a while to reload.
- Use it in maps where there are many obstacles. This weapon's bullets will hit enemies that won't be able to escape easily.
- Attack in long range, as the simple shotgun's pellets spread, making this gun useless in long range.
- It resembles both the Ithaca Stakeout shotgun and the Maverick 88 shotgun or the FN Herstal TPS pump-action shotgun.
- Unlike in Pixel Gun 3D, the Simple Shotgun isn't a default weapon in Pixel Gun World.