The main parts are light grey, with four purple supporting rods, one on each side. There is a small mechanic (lid) with a wire connecting into the body of the grenade. It has a grey and purple base.
The player throws the Singular Grenade from their right hand. Around 1-2 seconds later, it implodes and creates a purple black-hole type sphere and plays a high-pitched sound effect and exhausts as the black hole evaporates. This hole traps nearby players for a short amount of time by sucking them into the hole, hard enough to make running and escaping difficult without rocket jumping and making it easier for the user and/or the teammates to kill the opponents. The hole lasts for a moment and can be increased by upgrading.
- Throw at the middle where there are groups of enemies and use a high damage area damage weapon, such as the Fireball Spell, Ghost Lantern or Solar Power Cannon.
- Throw this in mid-air so enemies won't escape from rocket jumping or using the Jetpack.
- Another weapon that can be used is a shotgun, such as the Predator, Heavy Shotgun, or the more efficient Photon Shotgun.
- Use other weapons and kill many of the incapacitated targets as you can.
- When you're in the hole, you can also do the same thing, killing as many players as you can, it's just a bit more difficult.
- Try pulling people off the map by throwing it a bit off the ledge.
- In Point Capture, throw a grenade near the enemies' spawn, where it will delay their actions for a short time,giving you free time for capturing points.
- Jetpacking/airborne/Rocket Jumping targets can be sucked into the black hole and making them open for attacks.
- This is a great counter to the Robot Samurai. When they are chasing you, spam this right on the ground so they walk right in front of it.
- Use this against crowds of enemies, and use a strong area damage weapon like the Destruction System to finish them off, letting you gain tons of points in a short period of time.
- If used in modes such as Arena or Campaign, you can stop enemies from moving for a period of time. This can be especially useful against swarms of monsters or bosses.
- Play on long ranged maps, where this gadget will not be able to group players in a place easily.
- Stay very far away from the black hole, because this can quickly suck players into it.
- If you find yourself stuck in the black hole’s pull, immediately rocket jump and double jump away. This will almost always free you from the black hole’s grasp, and it will give your opponent no opportunity to capitalize on you.
- It's possibly to free yourself from the black hole by using max mobility setup with Neutron Pulsator or any melee that has a mobility of at least 85 with high level Alloy or Accelerator.
- Try not to be close to your teammates when this gadget is thrown especially in Team Fight, as all of you can be sucked in, making all of you vulnerable.
- Try to use a weapon with like the Pulling Sucker Gun to escape it.
- Try to rocket jump out of the black hole. Use non-lethal rocket jump weapons like the Proton Freezer or the Automatic Decorator.
|Initial Tier||40 Seconds||5 Seconds|
|Tier 1||39 Seconds||5 Seconds|
|Tier 2||38 Seconds||6 Seconds|
|Tier 3||37 Seconds||6 Seconds|
|Tier 4||36 Seconds||7 Seconds|
|Tier 5||35 Seconds||7 Seconds|
|Tier 6||34 Seconds||8 Seconds|
|Tier 7||33 Seconds||8 Seconds|
|Final Tier||32 Seconds||9 Seconds|
- It's proper name must've been "Singularity Grenade". Possibly due to translation problems resulted in the word "Singular".
- A singularity is the "core" of a black hole, where a gravitational field becomes infinite.
- If a black hole is made from this device, in reality, it is enough to grow larger and eventually swallowing the whole Earth.
- This gadget's ability is very similar to the "Graviton Surge", the Ultimate Ability of Zarya from Blizzard Entertainment's Overwatch. Both create a black hole-like vortex that pulls in enemy players, leaving them vulnerable to damage.
- If you're the one who has thrown it, you can't get sucked in.
- If you or your teammate has thrown this, none of the players in the same team will get sucked in.
- Even though this is a grenade which creates a black hole, players don't actually get sucked in nor stretched beyond recognition.
- It is the first gadget and item to feature the attribute,the second being the Astral Wand.