The Skull Crossbow is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.4.1 update.
The crossbow has a wooden stock with a grey trigger, a silver body, lath, and bolt with a black tip. At the front of the weapon, there is a human skull.
It has good damage, a decent fire rate, and low mobility. It is now 2-3 shots maxed out.
- Use this weapon at long distances to maximize the scope's usefulness.
- Be sure to aim for the head to maximize damage and conserve ammunition.
- Like other bow-type weapons, it's silent when firing. This makes it useful for stealthily picking off enemies.
- Time your shots as this weapon has very limited ammo.
- When countering other sniper users, make sure to take cover between in each shot.
- A fast-firing weapon will make the most of the weapon's slow firing speed.
- Avoid routes that other users are known to frequent.
- You can counter this with another sniper weapon.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns are an effective means to counter users.
- Try to attack after the user has fired, as reloading leaves him/her vulnerable.
- Attack its user from behind when he is complacent.
This weapon is useful for a long range silent weapon, it can be used with other stealth-orientated builds.
- It used to be quite underpowered(4-5 shots), but it got buffed to 2-3 shots in a random update.