It is a striped black/white skunk featuring a large tail, claws, and white hair on its head.
- The Skunk deals slightly high damage to armor-less or low level players making it a decent starter pet.
- If you're a sniper, get this pet with strong armor so players behind you would be killed by the pet.
- Your Skunk teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- The pet features the Poison attribute, which allows it to deal additional damage overtime.
- It has low health meaning that it can be exterminated in around 2-5 shots from a Primary weapon.
- Kill it when using weapons with a high fire rate and decent accuracy, such as the Secret Forces Rifle.
- Kill it as quick as possible to prevent the player from regenerating health.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- In real life, the chemical skunks releases isn't poisonous, unlike in game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.