The Sly Avenger is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.2.1 update.
This weapon is a superhero-themed dynamite launcher that launches red dynamites that explode on contact. This weapon has good damage, a high fire rate, a good capacity, and low mobility.
It is a perfect re-skin of the Ka-Boom! It has a navy blue body with a "Z" on its ammo cartridge and has red details on some parts.
This weapon shoots dynamites with a slow bullet travel time, looping shot and that explode upon the contact of the opponent, though they can last up to 8 seconds before exploding by themselves. These dynamites have area damage and leave an explosion upon the contact of the player.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip of dynamites and replaces them with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Having a slightly uncontrollable aim due to the looping shot, have a shotgun or any kind of weapon that sprays bullets, such as the Crystal Laser Cannon.
- Aim slightly above your target, that way the projectiles of this weapon will go on to your target.
- With more experience, you can start to predict your opponent's movements while taking into account the looping shot.
- It is possible to lure your enemies into a trap. If you are going down a hallway and then around a corner, you can preemptively place the bombs/dynamite on the floor right around the corner. This takes advantage of the contact detonator attribute.
- Always engage the enemies in a close range if you want a less complicated duel.
- Stay far away from the user and snipe them when possible.
- If you engage them in close range areas, try to stay away from hallways or corners so you can't get cornered.
- This weapon does not have the ideal accuracy for long ranges, therefore any high accuracy gun can take care of a user using this weapon, such as the Assault Machine Gun.
Pair this weapon with a long-ranged/fast-firing weapon, such as the "Sunrise".
This weapon's fire rate is slightly decreased, but the damage is increased making this weapon a 3 shot kill.
- It is one of the exact re-skins in the 13.2.1 update, along with other weapon re-skins.
- The weapon and its name could likely a reference to a Marvel comics series The Avengers, which could explain that the "Z" on the ammo box could be a superhero symbol.
- The weapon in Battle Royale appears to be upside down when dropped on the ground.