|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a white shield with diamond and gold accents, and a golden fox head on the center.
It has decent damage, a slow fire rate, a very good capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 2 shots when fully charged.
- It‘s 2 shot kill when max charged.
- Use this with teammates for them to be defended.
- Be warned that area damage and wall break weapons renders you vulnerable.
- It can block piercing shot weapon projectiles.
- Notice that it does not hold an infinite amount of capacity, so do not be comfortable to the idea that you can use the shield mode without having to reload.
- Use the dash ability to do surprise attacks, but keep in mind that this weapon isn’t 1 shot.
- Attack its users from behind.
- Use wall break/area damage weapons when they are using the shield.
- Use a slowing weapon in case its users are in dash mode
Rocket jump with the Royal ashbringer and Use slywolf as surprise attack
- It is one of the handful of weapons that involves defense, rather than just offense.
- This is the first weapon to feature shield and dash attribute.
- This weapon has the biggest capacity of all the weapons at 250, beating the Cyber Laser by nearly twice as much.
- This is similar to the Protector of Peace as it has Charge Shot, the same category (Special), and they both resemble shields.