|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It seems to be a cobra with a purple back, head, black eyes, two sharp and poisonous teeth, a beige body and a pink tounge.
- The Snake deals decent damage to armor-less or low level players making it a decent starter pet.
- If you're a sniper, get this pet with strong armor so players behind you would be killed by the Snake.
- This pet can deal additional damage. Use this pet as your backup to deal additional damage against enemies.
- Your snake teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- It has low health meaning that it can be exterminated in around 2-5 shots from a Primary weapon.
- Kill it when using weapons with a high fire rate and great accuracy, such as the Crystal Laser Cannon.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- Despite it being called a "Snake", it actually looks more similar to a cobra.
- When it damages an enemy, it also inflicts the Poison debuff.
- It looks like the Pokémon Arbok.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.