|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Snap Attacker is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.5.0 update. It is part of the Blogger Event Set.
- It appears to be a weapon with the recoil stock and the red handguard. On top, there exists the SLR camera with the flash and the hyper-extended camera lens used as a barrel.
- It is a very powerful 1-2 shot sniper, and it has a meh/bad scope, so no-scoping like most other snipers are the best choice. However, if you‘re a camping player (which hopefully not) the scope works as well.
- the slows down target is powerful. It can stop a jetpack mid-air.
- Avoid shotguns and other snipers that are a 1 hit because you can get easily outplayed by them.
- 3 cat spam is a viable choice, as the fire rate allow the slowed pull out time weapons like reflector or thunderer pull out faster.
- Have a fast-firing weapon with you.
- Attack its users from behind.
- Pick off its users from long ranges while unnoticed.
It is recommended to equip a Primary weapon to fend off enemies at close range.
- It was formerly considered a Primary weapon, acting like a shotgun.
- However, it was changed to a Sniper weapon in a later patch.
- It is the only weapon that is shaped like a camera.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.