The Snap Attacker is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.5.0 update. It is part of the Blogger Event Set.
- It appears to be a weapon with the recoil stock and the red handguard. On top, there exists the SLR camera with the flash and the hyper-extended camera lens used as a barrel.
- It is a very powerful 1-2 shot sniper, and it has a low zoom scope, meaning no-scoping like most other snipers is the best choice. However, if you‘re a camping player (which hopefully not) the scope works as well.
- The 'Slows Down Target' effect is powerful. Use this to your advantage as it can stop Jetpack users mid-air.
- Avoid shotguns and other snipers that are a 1 hit because you can easily get outplayed by them.
- 3 cat spam is a viable choice, as the fire rate allows the slowed pullout time weapons like Reflector (Weapon) or Thunderer to pull out faster.
- Have a fast-firing weapon with you.
- Attack its users from behind.
- Pick off its users from long ranges while unnoticed.
It is recommended to equip a Primary weapon to fend off enemies at close range. The mobility on the weapon is also quite terrible, so equip an 85 mobility weapon such as Dark Force Saber or Katana if you need to evade enemy players.
- It was formerly considered a Primary weapon, acting like a shotgun.
- However, it was changed to a Sniper weapon in a later patch.
- It is the only weapon that is shaped like a camera.
- camera flash has a higher chance to blind someone rather than slow them down as this sniper attacks by using camera flash.