|This article is incomplete. You can help Pixel Gun Wiki by expanding it.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Snap Attacker is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.5.0 update.
- It appears to be a weapon with the recoil stock and the red handguard. On top, there exists the SLR camera with the flash and the hyper-extended camera lens used as a barrel.
- It is a very powerful 1-2 shot sniper, and it has a meh/bad scope, so no-scoping like most other snipers are the best choice. However, if you‘re a camping player (which hopefully not) the scope works as well.
- the slows down target is powerful. It can stop a jetpack mid-air.
- Avoid shotguns and other snipers that are a 1 hit because you can get easily outplayed by them.
- 3 cat spam is a viable choice, as the firerate allow the slowed pull out time weapons like reflector or thunderer pull out faster.
- It was formerly considered a Primary weapon, acting like a shotgun.
- However, it was changed to a Sniper weapon in a later patch.