The Sneaky Pistol is a Backup weapon added in the 17.1.0 update as part of the Krampus Lottery.
The weapon is a handheld pistol, with the front coated in a luminescent blue substance. It follows a black and teal color scheme.
It has a medium fire rate, an average capacity, and average mobility. It can be used in most situations. It is a two-shot kill in the body and one-shot to the head. This weapon has a small pull out delay.
- Use this as a backup weapon when your main weapon is out of ammo.
- Do not use this weapon during the entire length of the match, because of the lack of ammunition.
- Aim at the head to maximize damage.
- The high mobility is useful as a weapon to carry when moving around from point to point.
- The weapon has the ability to disable gadgets, this is useful against enemies who heavily rely on gadgets.
- Use the disable jumps attribute to counter mobile users and rocket jumpers.
- It has 8 shots that can be emptied quickly if one is not accurate enough.
- Pick off the user at a long-range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Like most Backup weapons, being at farther ranges is effective for minimizing the chances of being hit.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- If hit, pull back quickly while firing until the effects wear off.
- A fatal area damage weapon like the Christmas Ultimatum is good to keep if you are prohibited by the debuffs.
This weapon can be used as a general-purpose backup weapon for any player or playstyle.
- Even though it's called the "Sneaky Pistol," it doesn't conceal the firing sound.
- The theme of this weapon is reminiscent of the real folktale Krampus.