The Sneaky Pistol is a Backup weapon added in the 17.1.0 update as part of the Krampus Lottery.
It is an icy-looking pistol that shoots light blue bullets that disable the jumps and the gadgets of the player. It has a medium fire rate, an average capacity, and average mobility. It can be used in most situations.
The weapon is a handheld pistol, with the front coated in a luminescent blue substance. It follows a black and teal color scheme.
This weapon shoots light blue bullets with instant bullet travel time. It is a two-shot kill in the body and one-shot to the head. This weapon possesses the gadget blocker and jump-disabling attributes, so when the bullets land on the player, they can barely jump, and at the same time, they cannot use their gadgets and module combinations.
When reloading, the clip is taken out and is replaced by another. This weapon has a small pull out delay.
- Use this as a backup weapon when your main weapon is out of ammo.
- Do not use this weapon during the entire length of the match, because of the lack of ammunition.
- Aim at the head to maximize damage.
- The high mobility is useful as a weapon to carry when moving around from point to point.
- The weapon has the ability to disable gadgets, this is useful against enemies who heavily rely on gadgets.
- Use the disable jumps attribute to counter mobile users and rocket jumpers.
- It has 8 shots that can be emptied quickly if one is not accurate enough.
- Pick off the user at a long-range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Like most Backup weapons, being at farther ranges is effective for minimizing the chances of being hit.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- If hit, pull back quickly while firing until the effects wear off.
- A fatal area damage weapon like the Christmas Ultimatum is good to keep if you are prohibited by the debuffs.
This weapon can be used as a general-purpose backup weapon for any player or playstyle.
- Even though it's called the "Sneaky Pistol," it doesn't conceal the firing sound.
- The theme of this weapon is reminiscent of the real folktale Krampus.