It has a similar appearance to the Cyborg Hands, both being guns attached to the player's arm. It retracts/changes into the player's arms whenever the player wishes to reload. It is gray with yellow and red details. It has a red rod as the barrel of the gun to fire laser projectiles.
It has good damage, a high firerate, a moderate capacity, and a slow mobility. It is currently almost 1 burst kill (4-6 headshots) in the current update.
- Use it similarly as Sakura/Semi Auto Sniper Rifle.
- Aim at the head for maximize Efficiency per shot.
- Equip this with max Sniper booster setup grant increased stat.
- There is little capacity in the clip, so you may have to reload quite often.
- Make sure to aim and fire effectively. As one tap may expend ammo inefficiently. Although it can take down multiple severely injured opponent at linear direction, it is no good when dealing with jumpers.
- With the right aim and skill, this weapon can be used to take down rocket jumpers due to the high damage per shot and fire rate.
- Strafe as much as you can, as the user will drain its ammunition in no time.
- Out-snipe him/her with a 1 hit kill the sniper.
- Use a powerful area damage weapon or a shotgun.
- Using this weapon itself may be effective when countering.
- High DPS weapons to flank and make him/her lose her control.
- Do not be fooled when someone only bearing a hand, as this weapon is dangerous.
Have a Backup weapon if engaged in close quarters.
- This weapon is one of the Cyber weapons introduced in the 15.3.0 update.
- When it was first released, it took 9-11 headshots to kill, proving it was very underpowered.
- Now, it takes 4-6 shots to kill, which is very good with skilled aim and accuracy.
- In the 16.1.0 update, it got its fire rate buffed to 98.
- This was changed in 16.2.0 update, as its firerate reduced to 76 firerate and a headshot kill.
- It was changed back into a semi auto weapon after a short time.