|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a similar appearance to the Cyborg Hands.
It has high efficiency, high fire rate, moderate capacity, and moderate mobility. It is currently almost 1 burst kill (4 shots) in the current update.
- Use it similarly as Sakura/Semi Auto Sniper Rifle.
- Aim at the head for maximum damage.
- Its rapid reload allow you to get back to the dogfight immediately.
- Equip this with max Sniper booster setup grant increased Efficiency Per Shot/Second.
- There is little capacity in the clip, so you may have to reload quite often.
- Strafe as much as you can, as the user will drain its ammunition in no time.
- Out-snipe it with a 1 hit kill the sniper.
- Use a powerful area damage weapon or a shotgun.
- Using this weapon itself may be effective when countering.
Have a Backup weapon if engaged in close quarters.
- This weapon is one of the Cyber weapons introduced in the 15.3.0 update.
- When it was first released, it took 9-11 headshots to kill, proving it was very underpowered.
- Now, it takes 4-6 shots to kill, which is very good with skilled aim and accuracy.
- In the 16.1.0 update, it got its fire rate buffed to 98.
- In the 16.2.0 update, it is single shots and it’s a headshot kill.
- Despite being a slow fire weapon now, it still says it has 98 fire rate and semi auto.
- It was changed back into a semi auto weapon after a short time.