The Sniper Dude is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 17.1.1 update. It is one of the 6 weapons in the Gold Division Clan Set.
It appears to be a silver revolver with golden details an attached stock, a black scope, a bipod, and a massive golden suppressor with a diamond on it.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use the scope at long ranges. Its high magnification makes it useful for precise aiming at these distances.
- Try strafing while aiming to prevent enemies from hitting you when engaged in a firefight.
- As always, you should keep moving while sniping.
- The firerate is high for a sniper, meaning that it is possible to quickly kill enemies in 1-2 well-placed shots.
- However, the weapon only has 6 shots, and one can deplete their ammo reserves if they are not careful.
- Line up your shots to hit multiple enemies at once.
- The bleeding attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies overtime.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Avoid being caught in the open when there is a sniper, stick to cover and locate the sniper then attempt to countersnipe them with your own.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
Pair this weapon with a Primary or Backup weapon to finish off weakened opponent.
- The revolver itself is somewhat based off of the Colt Anaconda.
- It does not have a silent attribute despite having a suppressor.
- It is the first Sniper weapon that looks like a handgun or a revolver.