|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Sniper Exoskeleton is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 13.5.0 update. It is one of the six exoskeletons introduced.
Similar to the other Exoskeletons, this weapon is mounted on the back of the users and a controller is used to fire and scope this weapon. The Exoskeleton features a transparent holographic cyan scope reticle in front of the user while it also features a controller for the user to take control of the weapon.
The user will fire a single large, heavy-caliber sniper round from the weapon mounted on the exoskeleton from behind and top of the user's left shoulder forward.
When reloading, the user will slightly bring the weapon forward before facing the weapon downward then replacing the magazine with a new fresh clip then bringing the weapon back to its operating position.
It has high damage, good fire rate, decent mobility, and a very large capacity for a sniper weapon. It has the wall break attribute, but it does not emit any lasers or light, making this weapon deadly since the enemies can't see your lasers if you miss. It has a 10x zoom scope for sniper duels making it better than the Prototype/S overall.
- Use this weapon in long ranges.
- If locked in a sniper duel against powerful wallbreak Snipers with less zoom, use the scope to outrange them and gain the upper hand.
- This weapon is a great counter to the Third Eye. Since this weapon has wallbreak while also leaving no trail like the One Shot, you will have the advantage in a sniper duel.
- Its conjunction of high efficiency, capacity and firerate render it capable of scoring multiple kills before reload.
- Aim at the head for extra points and speed up killing process.
- This gun is very good for taking people using the Jetpack as the wall-break bullets will not reveal the player's location.
- Even if you miss the first shot, keep calm and try again, as this Sniper's average fire rate will allow you to fire again in no time; do not panic.
- This weapon requires for the user to aim differently because this weapon does not shoot out a laser, it shoots out a bullet requiring the user to aim a little farther ahead of the target to hit them.
- Engage the users using high mobility and high-efficiency weapons.
- Rush the user using a deadly close quarters weapon such as Frozen Dragon or Gas Launcher. However, do not rush them head-on, as experienced players can kill you without using the scope.
- A semi-effective counter to this weapon is using weapons or gadgets with the Slowing Targets down attribute. However, be aware that skilled users would know how to counter this counter.
- This weapon is mostly a one shot kill, unless you have a Resurrection at hand, be careful when engaging these users at basically all ranges.
- Use other one shot kill weapons, such as the Anti-Champion Rifle, although you may have a fire rate disadvantage and you may reveal your location.
- If you can, then sneak up behind the user and kill the user with a powerful weapon.
- Keep out of this gun's users' sight.
- Try to use the Eraser to trap the user inside a gravitation force so that you can easily finish them off with one of your other powerful weapons.
Bring a high fire rate weapon to use at medium range such as Secret Forces Rifle or Champion Peacemaker. Also bring a deadly close quarters weapon such as Flaming Volcano, Ghost Lantern, or Soulstone.
- This weapon is part of the Exoskeleton set originally released in the 13.5.0 update, but this weapon was released as part of the "Exo-Pilot" set, along with the Demolition Exoskeleton and the Exo Pilot Avatar.
- This weapon has the highest capacity among all wall break Sniper weapons.
- As 15.1.0, it was severely powercrept to 2 headshots kill and increase its capacity to 24 for short period of time.
- However, in the 15.4.0 update, it was ultimately reversed to almost its former glory, becoming a powerful 1 headshot weapon.