The Sniper Mask is a Mask wearable item introduced in the 10.3.0 update.
It's a pair of green night vision goggles, with a black headstrap, and the goggles itself, which comes with two large lenses and a third one on top of the two.
- ☆: It gives a chance of ignoring a Headshot while holding weapons from the Sniper category. (+10%)
- ☆☆: It gives a great chance of ignoring a Headshot while holding weapons from the Sniper category. (+15%)
- ☆☆☆: It gives a tremendous chance of ignoring a Headshot while holding weapons from the Sniper category. (+25%)
- When holding Sniper weapons, do not fear of getting killed with a headshot, since it may result as a body shot kill for the other player.
- However, keep in mind that you can still get killed quicker(headshot damage still counts)
- This is good when using it in Sniper Forts as you will have a bigger chance of ignoring headshots (because Sniper weapons are permitted only).
- Fully upgrading it will tremendously increase the chance of its special effect.
- You can still pick off its users normally with headshot damage.
- However, keep in mind that you may sometimes won't earn a headshot point.
- Superior firerate weapons will do the trick.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users that use this as their helmet. Most of the wear is instead just for boosters, what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using.
- It's part of the Sniper set of Accessories, along with the Sniper Cape and the Sniper Boots.
- It's based on Sam Fisher's Fourth Echelon Goggles in the video game series, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.