|“||Shoots huge slices of ice that explodes after the contact with surface. Watch your eyes!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Snow Blaster is a Backup weapon added in the 15.7.0 update. It is part of the Alien Santa Event Set.
It is a Christmas/Sci-Fi themed weapon which shoots out a cyan projectile. It has very good damage, a slow fire rate, a small capacity, and good mobility. It is a 2 shots with area damage, and has a strong slowdown attribute.
It is a futuristic snow themed weapon which is a red gun with a cyan clip, a cyan nozzle and a blue handle. On the top, there appears to be a icy cube. It also includes small details with the cyan color.
This weapon shoots out blue projectiles. These projectiles, which have a fast bullet travel time, has a splash radius on impact. Moreover, these projectiles can slow down the player.
When reloading, the cyan clip from this weapon is taken out and is replaced by another.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Snow Blaster always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this weapon to weaken enemies as the damage from this weapon can take out all your armor and half of your health.
- Use this against a group since it has area damage.
- 3 cat spamming with this weapon is useless since it has delay, but if you prefer a cat spam weapon with short delay like this, then this might be the perfect weapon to you.
- Use the slowdown to your advantage.
- Strafe around the enemy to waste their ammo.
- If you get hit, try fighting back with any one-shot weapon.
- Area damage weapons can mess up the user's aim.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
Bring any good primary.
- This may be based on the Winter's Howl from the Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies game mode, due to their curved-like pistol grip and their freezing projectiles.