The Snow Blaster is a Backup weapon added in the 15.7.0 update. It is part of the Alien Santa Event Set.
It appears to be a Christmas/Sci-Fi Themed blaster.
It has very good damage, a slow fire rate, a small capacity, and a good mobility. It has delay, but it's 2 shots with area damage, and a strong slowdown.
- Use this weapon to weaken enemies as the damage from this weapon can take out all your armor and half of your health.
- Use this against a group since it has area damage.
- 3 cat spamming with this weapon is useless since it has delay, but if you prefer a cat spam weapon with short delay like this, then this might be the perfect weapon to you.
- Use the slowdown to your advantage.
- Strafe around the enemy to wast their ammo.
- If you got hit, try fighting back with any one shot weapon.
- Area damage weapons can mess up the user's aim.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
Bring any good primary.
|“||Shoots huge slices of ice that explodes after the contact with surface. Watch your eyes!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
- This may be based off of the Winter's Howl from the Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies gamemode, due to their curved-like pistol grip and their freezing projectiles.