This is a Special Snow-themed weapon that is mainly blue and cyan coloured.The Snow Queen Wand has high damage, high fire rate, low capacity (doesn't require to reload but starts with a small amount of Ammo (PG3D)) and low mobility.
It is a light blue wand featuring a light blue staff and a large white snowflake on top.
When the attack button is used, the wand will summon a blizzard around the user, that will damage and slow down enemies.
While attacking with this weapon, it will go up and down. While the weapon is moving from side to side, big snow blizzard flies around the player.
The weapon doesn't need to be reloaded.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Snow Queen Wand always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Like the Laser Rings, it functions more like a melee weapon with area damage.
- Use this weapon for close ranged combat.
- It can kill enemies within a few shots, usually 2-3 shots.
- Use this weapon to finish off weakened targets or deal normal damage against armored targets.
- It can be used to counter melee users, as it has area damage and it slows them down, making them vulnerable.
- Pair with the Stealth Bracelet to stealthy get behind enemies and wreak havoc.
- This is especially useful for causing havoc on defenders in modes such as Flag Capture.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Avoid getting too close to users and use a Primary weapon to keep them from a distance.
- The blizzard summoned by a user is noticeable at long range. Use this as a visual indicator if a user is present.
- When caught inside the blizzard, rocket jump out of the radius or attempt to kill the user.
Have a weapon with a longer range if engaged in long ranged combat.
- Initial release