|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|“||In the world of Pixel Gun kids play snowballs only with guns. An automatic snow charging up even in the summer comes with our new "Snow+" Subscription!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It looks similar to the Flower Power, only it is ice blue, has a pink and white striped under grip, an ammo chute, and a wider muzzle brake.
The Snowball Gun possess under average damage, high rate of fire, great capacity and average mobility.
- This gun shoots a tiny snowball, which also deals a small area of damage. This gun should be used in medium range and only for players with no armor.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- You can spray and pray since it is pretty difficult to run out of ammunition (snowballs) using this gun.
- Pick off its users from long ranges. This weapon is highly ineffective in long ranges.
- It seems to be slightly based on the Blunderbuss.
- When the player reloads, the new snowball appears out of nowhere. It is still unknown how this happens.
- It seems to be the gun version of the Snowball.
- In recent versions, there's a bug that when you're holding this gun, the snowball isn't in the entrance slot, it's behind the slot, and the pink thing on this gun replaces the snowball. However, we still can see the snow ball flying when shooting.
- Like any other removed gun, when using this, other players will see you holding an Icicle Minigun.