|“||In the world of Pixel Gun kids play snowballs only with guns. An automatic snow charging up even in the summer comes with our new "Snow+" Subscription!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Snowball Gun is a Special weapon added in the 9.0.0 update.
It is a small, light blue gun that shoots snowballs. It has under average damage, high rate of fire, great capacity and average mobility.
It looks similar to the Flower Power, only it is ice blue, has a pink and white striped under grip, an ammo chute, and a wider muzzle brake.
The player, holding this gun with two hands, shoots snowballs with area damage and low bullet travel time that keep coming from above the ammo chute. When reloading, the player shakes the gun to the bottom to take out the leftover snow from the chute and then a snowball lands on the chute from the sky.
It has no fixed delay not any delay input or output.
- This gun shoots a tiny snowball, which also deals a small area of damage. This gun should be used in medium range and only for players with no armor.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- You can spray and pray since it is pretty difficult to run out of ammunition (snowballs) using this gun.
- Pick off its users from long ranges. This weapon is highly ineffective in long ranges.
- Initial release.
Sometime between 9.2.0 and 10.0.0
- The weapon was removed and has been ever since.
- The weapon's model was glitched in a way where the snowball isn't behind the entrance slot, it's behind it. The pink thing on the gun replaces where the snowball should be. Although players can still see the snowball in its entrance slot when shooting.
- The visual glitch was fixed. The snowballs the gun shoots is larger and travels slower.
- It seems to be slightly based on the Blunderbuss.
- When the player reloads, the new snowball appears out of nowhere. It is still unknown how this happens.
- It seems to be the gun version of the Snowball.
- Like any other removed gun, when using this, other players will see you holding an Icicle Minigun.