|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Snowball Up1 is a weapon in the Special category introduced in the 10.2.0 update. It is the second form of the Snowball.
A simple, white, pixelated snowball.
The Snowball Up1 is an efficient weapon, which deals moderate damage but you can shoot only one snowball before reloading. This defect makes it less useful than the Snowball Gun Up2.
- You can run around easily and fast with its because of its high mobility.
- Localise snipers and throw at them many snowballs aiming for the head. They won't probably see them coming.
- Approach your opponent and use small-ranged weapon such as Primaries and Backups.
Bring with you a good Melee weapon to defeat near enemies.
- It is the only weapon (excluding the Frag Grenades) that you can throw at a target.
- A simple snowball wouldn't hurt someone in real life (If it has some rocks inside or been hit in the face hard.
- In Pixel Gun World, there is a similar weapon, called the Pixelrang.