|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Social Uzi Up2 is a Primary weapon introduced in the 12.1.0 update of Pixel Gun 3D. It is obtained as the Social Uzi by linking Pixel Gun 3D to a Facebook account, then the user can upgrade it to Up2 after reaching Level 22 (if the user links their social media as a Level 22+ then it will be received in Up2 form).
The weapon's appearance is nearly identical to the Uzi-Uzi. However, it features a unique blue and white color scheme resembling that of the Facebook logo.
It has medium damage, high rate of fire, normal capacity, and high mobility for lower levels.
- Use this weapon against weakened targets, or as a last resort if all your weapons are out of ammo.
- Before acquiring this weapon, try leveling up to level 22, then connect to Facebook. This way, you won't have to spend money on the processors of this weapon as it will be obtained with the final upgrade.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons can make short work of Social Uzi wielders.
- The Social Uzi is the only weapon in the game where the lethality of the weapon scales upon what level the user is at. The minimum lethality is 4, for levels 1-6, and the maximum lethality is 19, for levels 27-31.
- This gun is similar to the regular Uzi-Uzi. The difference is that this weapon has 15 more points of lethality.
- There is also an upgradable dual-wield variant known as the Dual Uzi.
- This weapon is obtained along with 10 gems and the 'Social Hero' skin after you link the Pixel Gun 3D app to your device's social media application.