The Sock Bomber is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update.
This weapon has a ammo clip in the form of a Christmas stocking and has large white barrel
It has good damage, a decent fire rate, medium capacity, and decent mobility. It is 3 shots when maxed out.
- Use this in small maps as the projectiles explode only when they hit a player.
- Spam it in small areas.
- Use it wisely as it's 3 shots.
- Use it in close to medium range only as this has looping shots.
- This weapon can be used to take out a group as it has area damage.
- Although not shown this weapon has a scope that is 2x. It’s not the most useful thing but it can still help with aiming
- At longer ranges like with any other weapon with looping shot, aim higher so you can hit targets, and aim up high with the character (look into the sky on larger maps) to use as a mortar from long range after lining up shots.
- Attack the user from long range.
- Strafe around so you don't get hit.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Do not go in small areas where the projectiles from this weapon might be rigged.
Bring any long-ranged weapon with you.
- The area damage effect seems to be similar to the Proton freezer.