The Soda + Pop is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 16.5.0 update. It is part of the Mr. Fruit set.
Soda + Pop is a summer themed weapons that the bottles is thrown for its projectiles. It deals very high damage with low capacity and low mobility.It is a guranteed 1 shot if direct hit.
The Soda + Pop is made up of two items: a 3/4 filled soda bottle and a packet of mint candy (an imitation of mentos). The drink is orange, suggesting that it is orange-flavoured soda.
The player throws the bottle, it will fly through the air with a looping trajectory. The bottle will explode when it hits the walls/ground or another player.
When a bottle is thrown, the player will take out another bottle, do some "trickshot" to make a candy to get inside the bottle and shake it.
It has a fixed delay so it needs a small pullout time to be able to shoot(throw).
- The cluster bomb is an effective way of getting rid of groups of enemies.
- Pair this with the Singular Grenade for easy kills and points.
- Use this in open spaces, as the blast radius may hurt you and lower your health.
- As this weapon's projectiles have travel time and an arcing shot, it is not recommended to use this at long ranges.
- If its shots do not kill a person, it can cripple them severely. Use an instant-kill weapon such as Exterminator or an automatic weapon to finish them off.
- Hide behind walls or somewhere safe when reloading, since it is not quite fast.
- This weapon can be used similarly to the Huge Boy, so if you use the Huge Boy use the Soda + Pop in a similar way.
- Try to keep distance as much as possible because this weapon can kill yourself very quickly.
- Strafe around its users at a medium range to mess up its user's aim.
- Use an instant-kill weapon such as Anti-Champion Rifle to effectively rid its users.
- As this weapon has only one capacity and a relatively slow reload, use the seconds to effectively kill its user.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) so he/she will damage themselves when he/she tries to damage you (or your teammates) with this weapon.
- Try keeping your distance as the arcing shot and cluster bomb may be able to damage you.
- A skilled player may be able to estimate where the rocket lands and how far its shots will go, so be wary.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Use this weapon with any automatic or laser weapons.
- This and all weapons that have cluster bomb attribute have a buff in term of damage.
- This, along with weapons that has cluster bomb attribute have their cluster bomb nefted, only dealing 3/4 the old damage.
- It works similarly to the Huge Boy.
- The soda bottle and mint packet may be a reference to Coca Cola and Mentos, as the mint makes the soda fizzle in the firing mechanics.