The Soda + Pop is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 16.5.0 update. It is part of the Mr. Fruit set.
The Soda + Pop is made up of two items: a 3/4 filled soda bottle and a packet of mint candy (an imitation of mentos). The drink is orange, suggesting that it is orange-flavoured soda.
Soda + Pop works similarly like Huge Boy, with a faster fire rate. It deals high damage with one capacity and decent mobility. It is mostly 1 shot if you aim directly.
- Treat this like a stronger/weaker Huge Boy.
- The cluster bomb is an effective way of getting rid of groups of enemies.
- Use this in open spaces, as the blast radius may hurt you and lower your health.
- As this weapon's projectiles have travel time and an arcing shot, it is not recommended to use this at long ranges.
- If its shots do not kill a person, it can cripple them severely. Use an instant-kill weapon such as Exterminator to finish them off.
- Hide behind walls or somewhere safe when reloading, since it is not quite fast.
- This weapon can be used similarly to the Huge Boy, so if you use the Huge Boy use the Soda + Pop in a similar way.
- Strafe around its users at a medium range to mess up its user's aim.
- Use an instant-kill weapon such as Anti-Champion Rifle to effectively rid its users.
- As this weapon has only one capacity and a relatively slow reload, use the seconds to effectively kill its user.
- Use the Reflector gadget so he will damage himself when he tries to damage you (or your teammates) with this weapon.
- Try keeping your distance as the arcing shot and cluster bomb may be able to damage you.
- A skilled player may be able to estimate where the rocket lands and how far its shots will go, so be wary.
Use this weapon with any automatic or laser weapons as to effectively kill a user.
- It works similarly to the Huge Boy.
- The soda bottle and mint packet may be a reference to Coca Cola and Mentos, as the mint makes the soda fizzle in the firing mechanics.