|“||A decent size of this gun doesn't disrespect its power. Each shot is a small ball, piercing through the enemy armor and taking away.. a soul fragment. One of Z-swuad soldiers has once killed 20 zombies with a single shot.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Soul Thief is a community-created Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.5.0 update. This weapon was created by Igor Alkhalifa.
It is a spiky pistol that shoots purple projectiles that act like rockets and that can pierce and bleed through players. This weapon deals a tremendous amount of damage (originally, it can 1-shot players, 2~3-shot Battle Mechs), and it fires fast for a Heavy weapon. However, it has dismal accuracy and capacity, and the area damage is relatively slow. It has medium mobility.
The weapon is a reskinned version of the Hedgehog but with a white body and red markings.
The weapon has the main colors of dark red, white, and grey. It has 3 spikes protruding on the top and 1 on the bottom of the opening. It has a scope above a small, black skull symbol with one dark purple eye on the right and a white eye on the left. When holding it in the armory, the middle grey section wiggles. The back of the weapon is similar to the Pokéball of the Pokémon anime series.
This weapon shoots purple, void-like projectiles that can perform best at close to medium-range and have a fast bullet travel time. These projectiles can act like rockets, but they don't really have area damage. However, they can pierce through players and make them bleed, which means temporarily lose extra health.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim for the head to deal more damage.
- It is a good counter against melee players.
- Take advantage of the piercing shot ability and aim at a group of enemies to increase the chances of hitting multiple enemies.
- This weapon's projectiles can be seen easily if fired from long ranges and players could easily dodge it, so try to avoid long-range combat and close the gap between you and the player before trying to shoot.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Sneak attack its users while they are unaware.
- Rockets are easy to dodge in long distances. So pick off its users in medium-long ranges to prevent them raining rockets to you.
- Attack its users while they are vulnerable. Like while they are reloading or standing still.
Equip a long-ranged weapon and an escape route in the case if someone caught you off guard when reloading.
Initial release as a 3-5 shot kill weapon.
It was buffed to be a one-shot kill.
It was nerfed to a 2-3 shot kill.
- This, along with Multitaskers, the Last Hope and the Good Doctor are the 3018 weapon contest winners.
- It still unknown how the Hedgehog is in the special and the Soul Thief is in the Heavy section.