|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Space Blaster (PGW).
The Space Blaster is a Backup weapon introduced in the 10.2.0 update.
The gun is full of steel or titanium, some blue energy-like parts, and a wooden handle. It has an ammo clip beside the pistol.
The Space Blaster has moderate damage, fast rate of fire, and average mobility. It also has a wall break ability that has a higher chance to hit an enemy than the Prototype and has better accuracy than the Laser Minigun.
- Try to get some headshot from an easy-to-kill enemy for better damage and quick kills.
- Its 4x scope makes it better medium range attacks. Not recommended for continuous firing due the ammo wastes fast.
- This is an acceptable weapon to tear down armor users.
- Try to accurately place your shots, do NOT spray bullets due to the low ammo capacity and high rate of fire that will easily give you a disadvantage in a prolonged fight.
- When enemy hide or run behind the wall, shoot in the wall and you might kill enemy.
- Try to attack at long range so you won't get killed very easily.
Have a long ranged weapon.
- It's based on movie "Star Wars" "DH-17 Blaster Pistol" which has almost same firing sound and ammo clip usage.
- It also looks like a pistol version of Impulse Sniper Rifle.
- In fact, this gun has wall break ability. Although the description didn't mention it.
- This weapon was brought back into the 12.5.0 update.