|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Space Blaster is a weapon, located in the Backup section, introduced in the 3.2.0 update. It is the first form of the Space Blaster.
It is made of steel-like substance, some blue parts, and a wooden handle. It has an ammo clip beside the pistol.
- Try to get some headshot from an easy-to-kill enemy for better damage, ammunition conserving and quick kills.
- Its 4x scope makes it better medium range attacks. Not recommended for continuous firing due the ammo wastes fast.
- This is an acceptable weapon to tear down armored users.
- Try to accurately place your shots, do not spray bullets due to the low ammo capacity and high rate of fire that will easily give you a disadvantage in a prolonged fight.
- Unlike in PG3D, this has area damage when hitting a wall and NOT wall break.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Space Wars themed.
- This weapon is no longer available, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- It's based on Star Wars' "Blaster Pistol DH-17" which has almost the same firing sound and ammo clip usage.
- This and 3 other weapons are included in an event, which is called the Space Wars event.