|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Space Devastator (originally named the Space Redeemer) is a Primary weapon added in the 15.7.0 update. It is part of the Alien Santa Event Set.
It appears to be an alien space shotgun.
It features a red/light blue colour scheme with a solid stock, pistol grip, a red body, pump, and a blue barrel.
- It is possible to 1-2 shot a max armored player.
- It's a shotgun, so it's best to use this in close quarter combat
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Switch to weapons with a longer range when enemies are too far away for the shotgun.
- Like most other shotguns, it is an effective weapon to counter charging melee users.
- Take out users at long range as it's not much a problem at long range.
- Like with other piercing shot weapons, don't use other players as body shields, chances are you'll take a lot damage from the users.
- Try to avoid getting too close to users.
- Jump while strafing to minimize the chances of being hit.
Bring a weapon with more capacity, a scoped weapon that is more suitable for longer ranges, and an area damage weapon.
- Upon release, it was named the Space Redeemer.