|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Space Disinfector is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.3.0 update.
It is a reskin of the Dark Matter Generator.
It has an orange and red body with a red ammo clip, dark red handle, and a spinning light green crystal because surrounded by two vertical light blue rings (Used to fire the weapon). It shoots light green "matter" that travel very fast.
it deals good damage, a good fire rate, a great capacity. and a trashy mobility.
- In the 15.9.0 update, it got buffed to a 3-4 shot, but got its fire rate nerfed to 84. However, the bullet speed got increased, and the area damage effect(not radius) got reduced, so it's useful as a rocket jump tool or taking out players with this thing alone.
- Spam it, as it has a high rate of fire.
- You can easily push players around with this gun as it has the area damage effect.
- The projectile will leave a vortex that can continue damaging players for a few seconds.
- Aim at the enemy's feet for better damage, unless they tend to jump and move a lot.
- This pairs very well with the Singular Grenade.
- Great for enemies with wooden armor.
- Stay away from the enemy and attack from a far distance.
- The vortexes can be seen and travel slower than bullets, so avoiding them is easy.
- Most enemies attack without aiming at the ground, so keep strafing while jumping around them for ensured survival.
- Many area damaging Heavy weapons, such as Christmas Ultimatum or Sly Avenger can make short work versus this weapon's users.
- There is a typo in the name, as the Armory shows that name 'desinfector' instead of 'disinfector'.
- This was fixed in the 14.0.2 patch update.
- it is currently a 3 shot, with 84 firerate.