|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
- This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Space Rifle (PGW).
|“||Comes from Alien Arsenals. One of the latest weapons engineered in Martian labs. It is used to assassinate brass hats in the enemy headquarters||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Space Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 10.2.0 update.
It is a futuristic sniper rifle that shoots blue lasers that can go through walls. It has a slow fire rate, a somewhat low capacity, and decent mobility.
It looks like an indigo painted sniper with some gray details on it that shoots navy blue lasers. It has a long optic sight, a small, black shoulder stock, a gray nozzle, and a brown handle. It has a reskinned version called the Inventor's Rifle which was released in the 14.0.0 update.
The player holds it using both of their hands. This weapon shoots a blue/purple laser that will go through walls. It also has a 6x scope, which facilitates sniping.
When reloading, the magazine/clip from the behind of the gun is taken out, then put back. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Use this against weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker killing.
- Use this in medium to long-range. Don't use the scope in close to slightly medium range, as your sensitivity and your aim will be even worse.
- Don't stop strafing while sniping in longer ranges. However, do not use this sniper while standing still, as many other types of players will have the advantage of taking you down.
- One of its attributes is wall-break, so you are able to kill players by shooting through a wall.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons easily eradicate its users.
Bring a fast-firing weapon, since this weapon is slow firing. Bring a powerful back-up such as Exterminator or if you fancy something that shoots fast or want something for a category spam loadout, bring the Dual Laser Blasters if you run out of ammo.
- The Space Rifle is released.
- Capacity was reduced to 5.
- Fire rate decreased.
- Damage increased by 7%.
- Capacity was increased to 10.
- This weapon was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- This is most likely based on the Sniper Rifle from the Star Wars Franchise.
- This weapon was brought back in the 12.5.0 update.
- There is a re-skin of it called Inventor's Rifle.
- Even though they both have Space in their names, the Space Rifle dosen't shoot the same colour lasers as the Space Blaster.