|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Space Rifle (PGW).
The Space Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 10.2.0 update.
It looks like an indigo painted sniper that shoots navy blue lasers. It has a reskinned version called the Inventor's Rifle which was released in the 14.0.0 update.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Use this against weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker killing.
- Use this in medium to long range. Don't use the scope in close to slightly medium range, as your sensitivity and your aim will be even worse.
- Don't stop strafing while sniping in longer ranges. However, do not use this sniper while standing still, as many other types of players will have the advantage of taking you down.
- One of its attributes is wall-break, so you are able to kill players by shooting through a wall.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons easily eradicate its users.
Bring a fast firing weapon, since this weapon is slow firing. Bring a powerful back-up such as Exterminator or if you fancy something that shoots fast or want something for a category spam loadout, bring the Dual Laser Blasters if you run out of ammo.
- This is most likely based on the Sniper Rifle from Star Wars.
- This weapon was brought back in the 12.5.0 update.
- There is a re-skin of it called Inventor's Rifle.