|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a light grey futuristic rifle featuring various details and parts. It has a solid grey stock, a curved pistol grip, a light green energy cell mounted on the bottom, and a large grey barrel with a coil.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Due to the lack of a scope, it is not recommended to use at long range.
- Line up your shots where enemies are close together, as the weapon is capable of chaining shots between each enemy.
- Take advantage of this in Silent School's long and narrow corridors.
- It can be used to counter mobile users, and potentially Jetpack users.
- If you can aim correctly, It will take one shot to kill a player.
- Try locking on weakened players, this weapon can easily take out players with low health.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take the time to aim first.
- Use a sniper rifle with a scope at ranges far from the user's ability to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit. Be aware it has a slowdown feature.
- Avoid being too close to your teammates, as there is a chance that the user will be able to damage all of you. The farther you are, the better and the lesser the chance the chain shots will land onto you.
- When hit, keep moving to make it harder for the user to land a hit.
This weapon is suited well for short-medium combat, meaning that Heavy and Primary weapons should be paired for close range.