|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Sparkly Blaster is a Backup weapon introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World.
It has a gray handle with a yellow base. The ammo clip is yellow with black and white lightning on it. It has a wide blue barrel with many holes at the end where the projectiles are shot from.
It features a high rate of fire with a decent amount of damage. It also has area damage.
- Use in close ranges for a less complicated duel.
- Surprisingly, this has low DPA, so, go for the weakened players to conserve ammunition as well.
- This has slight area damage, so, no need to aim for the ground, unless if shooting very near to the opponent.
- Attack its users from long ranges to avoid getting hit.
- The blaster can drain its ammo quickly. Move unpredictably so the users can't get a good firing solution on you, and is forced to waste ammo.
- It has a travel time that is common with other energy weapons. If the user is attacking at a long range, simply dodge the incoming projectiles.
Have a long ranged weapon with an instant bullet travel time.
- This weapon is no longer available, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- This was introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World along with 41 other weapons.