The Special Agent is a Backup weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It is a hitman-themed pistol that shoots regular bullets with a poison effect. It has decent damage, a good fire rate, a good capacity and decent mobility.
It is appears to be a reskinned Hitman Pistol.
It has a matte black finish on the frame and on the slide, with white grips.
The weapon also features many attachments, such as an extended magazine with green decals, a black laser sight mounted at the bottom of the weapon, which is emitting a red laser. It also features a mounted red dot sight and a grey suppressor with green decals.
It shoots regular bullets that have instant bullet travel time. These bullets have a poison effect, which means that an opponent shot by this weapon temporarily loses extra health. It performs best at close to medium range, but the scope does allow longer-ranged battles.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out and is replaced by a spare one. It has no delay mechanics.
It has decent damage, a decent fire rate, a good capacity, and a decent mobility. It is 5-6 shots with poisoning.
- Use this weapons on maps with multiple levels (levels like of a building) as the weapon has silent on it and zoom.
- This weapon has decent damage. It can take people out extremely slow.
- Use its scope at medium to long range.
- Use its poison ability to finish off weakened enemies.
- It is very light. Its mobility of 90 means that even if you have a deadly melee weapon which isn't too mobile (like the Combat Yo-Yo or the Core Sword) you can use this gun to escape enemies chasing you without forgoing a gun.
- Use an area damage weapon that confuses the users like the Dark Matter Generator. When blown around the map, it will be hard to aim.
- Pick off its users from short or long-range. Stay out of medium-range though.
- Move around so you will not be hit. This weapon does not have area damage.
Bring a long-range weapon with you.
This weapon was nerfed along with almost all the clan weapons.
It is no longer obtainable from the Clans System.
- This gun, like the gun it is a reskin of, is based off the Beretta 92 pistol.
- People might have this at efficiency 31, due to the Combat level update reversing.