|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a larger variation of the Spider. But with larger eyes, and a red symbol on its back which is quite similar to its smaller counterpart.
It will crawl towards a player, climbing over and around any obstacle in its way. When close enough, it will raise itself slightly, pounce on the player, and inflict damage.
When it spawns, smaller, weaker spiders will spawn along with this boss.
After defeating the Dragon (Boss), the dragon brings Newbie and the Female Survivor to a new world and there's a barrier so the dragon cannot get in. When Newbie kills the spider, he finds a key to the Castle.
- There are also Spiders that spawn along with the Spider Boss, assisting it in the fight with the player.
- There is a glitch where the boss is able to climb thorns that are more than three blocks high. The same could be said for Armored Stalker and the large bus on Bridge.
- It is the first boss of Crossed World.
- The boss of the School level rides a spider almost identical to this one.
- It is unknown why the Spider Boss has the key around its neck in the comic, while the key can't be seen while fighting it.
- Use any kind of gun you feel comfortable with.
- Just keep moving and staying out of range from this boss.
- Although this boss summons smaller spiders, you can completely ignore the minions and just save your ammo for the boss.
- Pick off the boss from long ranges.