|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Spider Sense is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 16.1.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Superhero Trader’s Van in the armory.
It appears to be a Spiderman themed weapon with red and blue details.
It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a small capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 2 shots with slowdown and chain damage.
- Use this against a group as it has chain damage.
- Use the slowdown as an advantage.
- Reload when safe as the reload rate is quite slow.
- Switch to a 80 mobility weapon as this weapon has low mobility.
- Strafe around the enemy to waste their ammo, but be careful as this weapon actually has pretty good damage and slowdown, despite being a 2 shot.
- Outrun the user with any 80 mobility weapon.
- Area damage weapons can mess up the user's aim.
This can be used as a decent crowd-control weapon when paired with additional area damage weapons.
- The weapon itself is a reference to Spider-Man and his Spidey Sense.
- When you kill someone with this weapon, the player disintergrates into blue dust.