|“||Spidey-sense never lets one's owner down. Be ready to any problem (even a back-stab). Nothing impresses you.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a superhero-themed rifle that shoots bullets with chain damage that slow down targets. It has good damage, a slow fire rate, average capacity, and low mobility.
It appears to be a Spiderman themed weapon with red and blue details, a gray muzzle, a gray magazine, a blue and red scope with a yellow colored optic, and a spiderweb decal on top of the blue butt of the rifle.
This weapon shoots a bullet with instant bullet travel time and an abstract web particle appears on the nozzle when shooting. This bullet can also create Chain Damage, which means that an affected opponent will have their damage transferred to another opponent. These particles can slow down enemy players. Moreover, it possesses a 10x optic sight which allows the player to fight in longer ranges.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip from the bottom and replaces it with another.
It outputs delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Thunderer and the Reflector. It also receives a delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
- Use this against a group as it has Chain Damage.
- Use the Slowdown attribute as an advantage. Shoot the enemy with the weapon then switch to another to finish them off.
- Reload when safe as the reload rate is quite slow.
- Switch to an 85 mobility weapon if you wish to traverse around the map.
- Strafe around the enemy to waste their ammo, but be careful as this weapon actually deals pretty good damage and Slowdown, despite being a 2 shot.
- Outrun the user with any 85 mobility weapon.
- Since it is a Sniper weapon, rush the user with an Area Damage weapon as the Spider Sense is for picking off targets from a distance.
- Snipe with any other Sniper that has better mobility.
This can be used as a decent crowd-control weapon when paired with additional Area Damage weapons.
- Initial release.
- The weapon itself is a reference to Spider-Man and his Spidey Sense.
- When the player kills an opponent with this weapon, the opponent disintegrates into blue dust.
- Though it has the word "sense" in the weapon it does not have the X-ray Vision attribute.
- This weapon has a slight travel time, so aim slightly ahead when shooting.