The Spirit Staff is a Melee weapon introduced in the 17.2.0 update. It is obtained from the Oriental Season Battle Pass.
This weapon has mobility of 85 which makes it easy from run away from your opponents and attack speed of 85 help yo to kill them.
It appears to be a double-sided staff with what could be potentially lasers at both of its end. Its handle has white and gray accents and is potentially wooden. The hilt is colored golden. It strongly resembles the Double Sided Lightsaber from Star Wars. it is similar to Dark Force Saber and Elder force saber.
This weapon is usually used to rush and best way to kill people with it is to have primary weapon such as Viking or Ultimatum so you can shot your enemy and finish them off with Spirit Staff. Burning effect gives you more chance to kill your opponent with 1 tap.
- One of most functioning ways to kill your opponents is to come from their back and 1 tap them.
- This weapon is most used on small maps such as pool party and other small maps.
- Equip this gun with Burning Tiara to increase your jump height and speed.
- When you hit somone with this it will activate a shockwave use it it defeat a crowd of enemies.
- Use the Burning attribute to gain an advantage.
- Run and don't stop running.
- Use the Sticky Candy to slow them down then finish them with any high damage weapon you are comfortable with.
- Best setup to use this weapon is to use Primary such as Viking or Ultimatum to hit your opponent they finish them with Spirit Staff.
- And to use sniper like Anti Champion Rifle to kill you opponents from long rage
- The weapon itself looks similar to the Double Sided Lightsaber from Star Wars, except with a oriental design.
- When it swings it sounds very similar to the Fatal Melter's reloading animation.
- This is the Third weapon that has Super Punch ability,Second being Heroic Epee and the First being Brave Lion