|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Splinter is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update.
It appears to be a blue, gray, and purple sniper with a snowflake logo in the middle.
It has good damage, a fast fire rate, a good capacity, and a decent mobility. It is 3-4 shots.
- Use this like the Royal sniper rifle.
- Use this with another weapon to make it more useful.
- Aim for the head to get a guaranteed 3 shot kill.
- You can take down airborne users and enemies in close range as this weapon has a fast fire rate. But be sure to do it skillfully.
- Strafe around the enemy so they don't hit you. But do it carefully as the fire rate of this weapon is quite high.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- If engaged in a sniper dual, take the time to aim while in cover.
- Use area damage weapons to mess up the user's aim.
Bring any good primary with you.