|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Like its predecessor, it has a very large shoulder stock. The gun is has an army camo design, with an American Flag-style drum magazine.
Like its base version, this weapon has a 2x range, making it useful for dogfights. It has medium lethality, high rate of fire, high capacity and normal mobility.
- Use mainly in dogfights, especially in short-medium ranges.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use the 2x scope in order to encounter longer range attacks.
- Jump and strafe to avoid getting hit.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
N/A (Final Upgrade)
- In the Spanish version of the game, it is called Gun America.
- In the version 8.2.1, it's first form, the Brave Patriot, became a single weapon, without having an upgrade.
- It has a fold-up handle, but it is collapsed in its picture in the gun selector.
- The drum clip has a red-blue-white design that resembles the Captain America Shield.
- It is based on the real world M1928A1 Thompson with a 50-round drum clip.
- Even though the Thompson SMG is slightly inaccurate in real-life, this weapon is one of the most accurate primary SMG in the game so far.
- It's scope appears on some projectile weapons like the Cherry Bomb and the Firestorm Up2.
- The reload time of the State Defender is more slower as of the 8.0.0 version than when it was released.
- Even though it's an upgrade to the State Defender, it's removed from the game to players who didn't buy it before the 10.0.0 update.
- For the players who don't own this will not find it in the Armory, because it is removed. Players will usually be unable to obtain removed weapons even if they got killed by it.
- However, this form of this weapon and is the ONLY removed gun that doesn't appear as another weapon on another players screen. However, it doesn't mean that this weapon can still be obtained, because it is an upgrade. Unless if you have the processor of this weapon, the upgrade can be bought.
- While the armory did not mention this, it actually has a 2x Zoom.
- In the 12.1.0 update it was brought back into the game.