|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Steam Gun is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.5.0 update.
It appears to be a wild west themed gun that's gray, brown, with yellow details.
It has good damage, a good fire rate, a medium capacity, and a decent mobility. It is usully 10-11 shots.
- Although it lacks a scope, use this as you would use the Secret Forces Rifle.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- The more experienced players can even get long ranged kills due to the fact that the crosshairs do not spread as much.
- Its high fire rate allows it to be used output more firepower than most other Primary weapons.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Use a flamethrower or shotgun with at least decent mobility to constantly damage them.
Wild west themed
This weapon is an effective general purpose Primary weapon and fits well for any playstyles.
- There is a glitch when you die in Siege, you have the chance to buy this weapon from the recommended section in the killcam, without buying the Battle Pass. After buying it, it appears in your inventory, bought. It is unknown if this has been patched in the 15.5.1 update.