|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Steam Revolver is a Backup weapon introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World. It is the first form of the Steam Revolver.
It's a steam punk-style weapon. It's mostly grey, gold and brown.
This weapon has a moderate fire value, critical damage and relatively long range. It starts out with 8/16, and maxed out to 8/32 ammunition, so 40 in total. It features a 4x zoom. This gun takes 2 headshots to kill a player without armour, and 3 bodyshots.
- This weapon can be a quite effective sniper substitute if used properly.
- Use the scope to prevent recoil.
- Slink behind them then use your melee weapon.
- This weapon is no longer available, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- This is the only Backup weapon that can be used in long range.